Fall Creek Neighbors,
The Fall Creek Elementary Spring Fundraiser, Fall Creek’s Backyard Bash, will be held on Saturday, February 24, at Whiskey Thumper Bar & Grill. Fall Creek residents are welcome to come out and meet their neighbors and help raise money for a great school! Tickets are on sale now and will be discounted for those that purchase before February 9.
The spring fundraiser allows the PTO to provide cultural experiences, equipment, and educational programs that benefit the students and teachers of Fall Creek Elementary. Here are a few things the PTO has funded in the past:
- iPads for classrooms
- New LED Marquee
- Subscriptions to online educational programs such as PebbleGo and PebbleGo Next
- Cultural programming such as the Ballet Folklorico and The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe
- Playground-area game and educational stencils
- Water bottle refill stations
There will be an amazing selection of around 200 silent and live auction items up for grabs at the bash. Some of the items/experiences you can bid on include:
- Gift certificates and spa packages from local businesses
- Tickets to sporting and cultural events
- Luxury items such as purses, perfume, and jewelry
- Reserved parking spot in front of the school
- Fast Pass to bypass the car rider line at pick-up
- Experiences for your kids such as “Principal for the Day” or “Coach for the Day”
- Reserved seats at Fall Creek Elementary plays and programs
Even if you can’t make it to the event, you can still purchase “Virtual Bidding” access for $25 and bid on the many silent auction items from the comfort of your own home. (Virtual bidding is not available for the live auction items.)
Primrose will be hosting a Parents Night Out that evening and it will be open to all residents regardless of enrollment.
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL: Tickets to the event are currently $65 per person. Prices will increase to $75 after February 9. Tickets are limited so don’t wait too long to purchase!
We hope you consider attending and supporting this great event!
Fall Creek Elementary – Parent Teacher Organization