Something for Everyone
The highlight of the swim season every year is the opening of the water park at The Park at Fall Creek. Residents of all ages enjoy the park\'s many water features, which include a family pool offering zero-entry access and a playground perched in shallow water. Adventurous swimmers can enjoy more than 200 feet of twisting water slides. Nearby is a spray ground where youngsters can run through intermittent fountains and enjoy an assortment of spray toys. More serious swimmers enjoy the six-lane junior Olympic competition pool, which also hosts Fall Creek\'s summer swim team program. Abundant shade areas provide a comfortable place to relax with friends and family while the little ones frolic in the pool. Residents also enjoy a second pool with a cabana.
Temporary Pool Rules
- Residents are asked to observe social distancing at all times.
- Bring hand sanitizer with you and use it often.
- Per Harris County Order, face coverings are required when you cannot practice safe social distancing.
- Moving pool furniture will be prohibited.
- The temperature of each person entering the pool area, regardless of age, must be checked by the gate guard before entrance. The entire party will be prohibited from entering if any individual in the party has a temperature exceeding 100 degrees.
- To allow the maximum number of resident’s access to the pool, guests (non-Fall Creek residents) will not be permitted until further notice.
- The maximum number of individuals, regardless of age, that can be included in a reservation is 5.
- The reservation block is for two hours, which includes 10-15 minutes at both the beginning and end of the block for entrance procedures and exit procedures. Residents will be required to clear the pool area no later than 15 minutes prior to the end of their reservation block to allow sufficient time for the entire pool area to be sanitized prior to the next reservation period. As an example, a reservation from 2:00-4:00 means entrance procedures (amenity badge verification, temperature checks, etc.) will begin at 2:00 and then all individuals will be expected to exit the pool gates by 3:45 to allow cleaning to begin.
- STARTING JULY 7, WE WILL MOVE TO THREE HOUR BLOCKS OF TIME AT EACH POOL. Please use the reservation listed as “NEW” for reservations scheduled after July 6.
- Any unused reservation not canceled prior to the start time will result in all residents from the associated address being blocked from making additional reservations at either pool for a period of seven (7) days. Two instances of unused, not-canceled reservations will result in all residents from the associated address being blocked from making pool reservations at either pool for a period of thirty (30) days.
- Reservation times will not be altered due to pool closures resulting from bodily fluid incidents or weather conditions. The pool is closed due to weather when the pool management company hears thunder and/or sees lightning from inside the pool fence. The pool will reopen no more than 30 minutes after the last thunder or lightning occurrence. If the skies are clear immediately after the thunder is heard (blue skies overhead with a storm nearby), the pool will reopen 15 minutes after the last occurrence.
- The interactive feature not including the splash pad will be closed at this time.
- Pool 2 is now available for walk-ups for the current time slot on a first come first serve basis with a signed waiver until max capacity is reached.
Rules of Usage
In advance of enjoying the Fall Creek pools, hot tub, and pool slide, please review and be familiar with the associated polices and rules.