Something for Everyone
The highlight of the swim season every year is the opening of the water park at The Park at Fall Creek. Residents of all ages enjoy the park’s many water features, which include a family pool offering zero-entry access and a playground perched in shallow water. Adventurous swimmers can enjoy more than 200 feet of twisting water slides. Nearby is a spray ground where youngsters can run through intermittent fountains and enjoy an assortment of spray toys. More serious swimmers enjoy the six-lane junior Olympic competition pool, which also hosts Fall Creek’s summer swim team program. Abundant shade areas provide a comfortable place to relax with friends and family while the little ones frolic in the pool. Residents also enjoy a second pool with a cabana.
Rules of Usage
In advance of enjoying the Fall Creek pools, hot tub, and pool slide, please review and be familiar with the associated polices and rules.
- Each residence is permitted up to five (5) guests per resident address each day without charge. If a household desires to have more than five (5) guests (but fewer than 11), a guest pass is required for each additional guest. Guest passes must be purchased in advance Here. Please bring proof of purchase (email confirmation) to the pool within 48 hours of purchase. Gate Guards cannot issue or accept payment for guest passes. Each guest pass can be used by a single person for a single day and only for 48 hours after purchase.
- Guest passes will not be available for purchase at the pool.
- See the Frequently Asked Questions for more details on how to purchase guest passes.
- A gathering of 11 or more people (swimmers and non-swimmers, regardless of resident status) is considered a pool party and related fees will apply.
To improve access control over the pools, we have implemented the requirement for a Photo ID Badge. Please note:
- Every Fall Creek resident over the age of 12 who desires to use either pool must have a Fall Creek Photo ID Badge.
- Caregivers that are not Fall Creek residents but do accompany a resident’s child/children to the pool (e.g., nannies, babysitters) are also required to have a Fall Creek Photo ID Badge.
Need an ID Badge?
If you are a New Fall Creek Resident who would like to obtain amenity access and you closed on your home less than one month ago, please bring your closing or settlement page found in your closing documents to The Clubhouse during business hours. You will fill out a short form and have your photo taken on-site to have your amenity ID badge made. Everyone that resides in the household ages 12 and up can have an amenity badge.
Residents who misplace their photo ID badges may purchase a replacement at a cost of $25. Please bring a check made out to Fall Creek HOA to The Clubhouse at Fall Creek and be prepared with a photo ID or drivers license for verification.'
Pool #1 - The Waterpark “Pool 1” is located at 7930 Fall Creek Bend, Humble, Texas (behind The Clubhouse at Fall Creek).
Pool #2 - The Enclave at Fall Creek “Pool 2” is located at 3600 Mesa Road, Humble, Texas.
Pool Parties & Swim Lessons
Fall Creek’s pool management company, Aquatic Advisors, is proud to offer pool parties and swim lessons as a service to the residents of Fall Creek.
For more information please visit: www.aquaticadvisors.net.
Fall Creek Flying Fish
The Fall Creek Flying Fish compete yearly and the team is open to all Fall Creek Residents. Please visit the
team website for additional information.
Hours of Operation
The pools will operate on the schedule below, weather permitting.
POOL 1 - (MAIN POOL)
|May 1 – May 31||Closed*||Closed||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM**||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|June 1 – August 11||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM**||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|August 12 – September 31||4:00 PM - 8:00 PM||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|| |
10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
|September 1 – September 30||Closed||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
*See Holiday exceptions below **See Swim Team meet exceptions below
POOL #2 IS OPEN YEAR-ROUND AND SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK (SAYOR) FROM 5:00 AM - 10:00 PM WEDNESDAY-MONDAY.
12:00 PM - 10:00 PM
|SAYOR ONLY 5AM-10PM|
(***Closed Fri 7:00 AM – 9:00 AM for cleaning)
IN ADDITION, LIFEGUARDS ARE PRESENT DURING THE TIMES LISTED BELOW.
Please note: the hot tub is heated, but the pool is not.
|May 1 - August 11||Closed|
12:00 PM -
|4:00 PM - 8:00 PM||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM||12:00 PM - 8:00 PM|
|August 12 – September 1||SAYOR ONLY|
|· Pool 2 is open during swim meets at the main pool.|
· Aquatic Advisors swim lessons are conducted Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM and 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM. Private swim instructors are only permitted Monday - Friday 12:00 PM to 4:00 PM.
|Date||POOL #1 OPEN||POOL #2 OPEN|
|Monday, May 27th (Memorial Day)||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM||5:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
(Lifeguards on duty
10:00 AM - 8:00 PM)
|Thursday, July 4th (Independence Day)||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Monday, September 2nd (Labor Day)||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
NOTE: When Pool 1 is open on a holiday Monday, it is closed the subsequent Tuesday. (Pool 2 will then be open Tuesday and closed Wednesday.)
SWIM TEAM MEETS
|Dates||POOL #1 OPEN||POOL #2 OPEN|
|Saturday, May 4th (Time trials)||2:00 PM - 8:00 PM||5:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
(Lifeguards on duty
10:00 AM - 8:00 PM)
|Saturday, May 11th (Swim meet)||3:00 PM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday, June 1st (Swim meet)||3:00 PM - 9:00 PM|
SWIM TEAM PRACTICES
The Fall Creek swim team holds practices during the following hours (outside of normal operation).
|Dates||POOL #1 (Monday-Friday)|
|April 15 – May 31||4:00 PM – 7:45 PM|
|June 3 – June 28||7:00 AM – 10:00 AM|
- For immediate assistance regarding pool conditions, contact the pool services company, Aquatic Advisors, at (713) 609-9489 or aquaticadvisors.net/contact.
- Send general questions or comments to the Fall Creek Pool Committee ([email protected]).
- For information on swim lessons, contact Aquatic Advisors at aquaticadvisors.net/ssa.
- For information on pool parties, contact Aquatic Advisors at aquaticadvisors.net/party.