Something for Everyone
The highlight of the swim season every year is the opening of the water park at The Park at Fall Creek. Residents of all ages enjoy the park’s many water features, which include a family pool offering zero-entry access and a playground perched in shallow water. Adventurous swimmers can enjoy more than 200 feet of twisting water slides. Nearby is a spray ground where youngsters can run through intermittent fountains and enjoy an assortment of spray toys. More serious swimmers enjoy the six-lane junior Olympic competition pool, which also hosts Fall Creek’s summer swim team program. Abundant shade areas provide a comfortable place to relax with friends and family while the little ones frolic in the pool. Residents also enjoy a second pool with a cabana.
Pool Open by Reservation Only
Reserve pool time here
Temporary Pool Rules
- Residents are asked to observe social distancing at all times.
- Bring hand sanitizer with you and use it often.
- Consider bringing a face covering for when you are not in the pool.
- Moving pool furniture will be prohibited.
- The temperature of each person entering the pool area, regardless of age, must be checked by the gate guard before entrance. The entire party will be prohibited from entering if any individual in the party has a temperature exceeding 100 degrees.
- To allow the maximum number of resident’s access to the pool, guests (non-Fall Creek residents) will not be permitted until further notice.
- The maximum number of individuals, regardless of age, that can be included in a reservation is 5.
- The reservation block is for two hours, which includes 10-15 minutes at both the beginning and end of the block for entrance procedures and exit procedures. Residents will be required to clear the pool area no later than 15 minutes prior to the end of their reservation block to allow sufficient time for the entire pool area to be sanitized prior to the next reservation period. As an example, a reservation from 2:00-4:00 means entrance procedures (amenity badge verification, temperature checks, etc.) will begin at 2:00 and then all individuals will be expected to exit the pool gates by 3:45 to allow cleaning to begin.
- Any unused reservation not canceled prior to the start time will result in all residents from the associated address being blocked from making additional reservations at either pool for a period of seven (7) days. Two instances of unused, not-canceled reservations will result in all residents from the associated address being blocked from making pool reservations at either pool for a period of thirty (30) days.
- Reservation times will not be altered due to pool closures resulting from bodily fluid incidents or weather conditions. The pool is closed due to weather when the pool management company hears thunder and/or sees lightning from inside the pool fence. The pool will reopen no more than 30 minutes after the last thunder or lightning occurrence. If the skies are clear immediately after the thunder is heard (blue skies overhead with a storm nearby), the pool will reopen 15 minutes after the last occurrence.
- The splash pad and other interactive features will be closed at this time.
Rules of Usage
In advance of enjoying the Fall Creek pools, hot tub, and pool slide, please review and be familiar with the associated polices and rules.
To improve access control over the pools, we have implemented the requirement for a Photo ID Badge. Please note:
- Every Fall Creek resident over the age of 12 who desires to use either pool must have a Fall Creek Photo ID Badge.
- Caregivers that are not Fall Creek residents but do accompany a resident’s child/children to the pool (e.g., nannies, babysitters) are also required to have a Fall Creek Photo ID Badge.
Need an ID Badge?
If you are a New Fall Creek Resident who would like to obtain amenity access and you closed on your home less than one month ago, please bring your closing or settlement page found in your closing documents to The Clubhouse during business hours. You will fill out a short form and have your photo taken on-site to have your amenity ID badge made. Everyone that resides in the household ages 12 and up can have an amenity badge.
Residents who misplace their photo ID badges may purchase a replacement at a cost of $25. Please bring a check made out to Fall Creek HOA to The Clubhouse at Fall Creek and be prepared with a photo ID or drivers license for verification.'
Pool #1 - The Waterpark “Pool 1” is located at 7930 Fall Creek Bend, Humble, Texas (behind The Clubhouse at Fall Creek).
Pool #2 - The Enclave at Fall Creek “Pool 2” is located at 3600 Mesa Road, Humble, Texas.
Pool Parties & Swim Lessons
Fall Creek’s pool management company, Aquatic Advisors, is proud to offer pool parties and swim lessons as a service to the residents of Fall Creek.
For more information please visit: www.aquaticadvisors.net.
Fall Creek Flying Fish
The Fall Creek Flying Fish compete yearly and the team is open to all Fall Creek Residents. Please visit the
team website for additional information.