Learn, Practice, Play
Fall Creek has an active and welcoming tennis community for players of all ages and skill levels. The Tennis Courts at Fall Creek are accessible by Fall Creek residents only. Access is granted by amenity badge only.
Reservations are required to guarantee court time. Click below to make a reservation or to get involved with the Fall Creek Tennis Committee.
Location & Rules
The Tennis Courts are located behind The Clubhouse at Fall Creek, 7930 Fall Creek Bend
Court reservations are required to guarantee court time.
You must fill out the Facilities Access Waiver form.
- Courts are to be used for Tennis ONLY
- Fall Creek Resident must be present with their Guests
- Proper attire required (shirts, shoes, etc.)
- No pets within fenced area
- No bicycles, roller skates, skateboards, food, glass containers or alcoholic beverages
- Do not abuse net or other equipment
- No marking or writing on courts
- Rules violations or damages will result in suspension of court privileges
- Unauthorized Instructors, Clinics, Leagues or Tournaments are prohibited
- EFFECTIVE: May 1st, 2021, Reservations can now be made in 1/2 hour increments.
Questions: Email [email protected]
Hours of Operation
Junior Academy tennis
Fall Creek Junior Academy Tennis programs are coordinated by the Fall Creek Tennis Committee.
Please use the forms below to sign your child up for our current program, making sure to complete both Part 1, participant information, and Part 2, the release and waiver. Then, visit our Square page to submit your payment.
Wednesday Weekday Junior Academy
We are starting a weekday Spring Academy for Bronze & Silver level players. This is a similar program to our Super Saturday, just offered on a weekday at 5p.
Fall Creek Adult Tennis are coordinated by the Fall Creek Tennis Committee.
Please use the forms below to sign up for our current programs, making sure to complete both Part 1, participant information, and Part 2, the release and waiver.
Rise & Shine Fit Tennis Program
- Time: Saturdays, 7:30 – 9:00 am
- Pay the instructor $20.00 for each Saturday work-out
- Additional event info found at www.fallcreektennis.com
Brady Mazzola: Coach/Playing Instructor
With nearly 15 years’ experience as a coach/instructor Brady is a high performance, high energy coach with excellent roots in Texas. Originally from Orange, TX, he competed collegiately at Lamar University and then spent eight years coaching in LA. Back in Houston full-time, Brady still competes on the USTA pro circuit at 5.0+ league play, pro-ams, and celebrity tennis exhibitions for charitable causes.
Adult Tennis Academy
Programs correspond with Jr. Academy Program. Small group instruction designed for the beginner adult tennis player. To learn more visit www.fallcreektennis.com