Learn, Practice, Play
Fall Creek has an active and welcoming tennis community for players of all ages and skill levels. The Tennis Courts at Fall Creek are accessible by Fall Creek residents only. Access is granted by amenity badge only.
3rd Annual Fall Creek Tennis Tournament open for Registration!
Reservations are required to guarantee court time. Click below to make a reservation or to get involved with the Fall Creek Tennis Committee.
Location & Rules
The Tennis Courts are located behind The Clubhouse at Fall Creek, 7930 Fall Creek Bend
Court reservations are required to guarantee court time.
You must fill out the Facilities Access Waiver form.
- Tennis courts are to be used for the sole purpose of tennis and/or pickle ball.
- A Fall Creek resident must always accompany guests.
- Pets, smoking, glass containers; alcohol and wheeled items of any kind (except tennis equipment) are NOTallowed inside these tennis courts.
- Do not abuse the courts, nets, fence, gates, signs or equipment.
- Do not mark or write on the courts, doors or bulletin board.
- Violation of rules and entering the courts without assigned amenity badge will result in but not be limited to suspension and/or fines.
- Unauthorized instructors, clinics, leagues or tournaments are prohibited unless approved by the Fall Creek Tennis Committee.
- Guaranteed tennis court reservations will become open to first come first serve if vacant after the fifteenth minute of reserved start time.
For questions regarding tennis court amenity or to report damage contact:
Fall Creek Information Center: 281-458-8000 or email: [email protected]
THE USE OF THIS FACILITY IS AT YOUR OWN RISK
Hours of Operation
Junior Academy tennis
Fall Creek Adult Tennis are coordinated by the Fall Creek Tennis Committee.
Please use the forms below to sign up for our current programs, making sure to complete both Part 1, participant information, and Part 2, the release and waiver.