Join us this Saturday, December 4th from 9am-12pm (rain or shine) at the Fall Creek Clubhouse for all things holly and jolly, including:
- 65 vendors selling festive goodies of all kinds
- Pictures with Santa & Mrs. Claus by a professional photographer with free downloads
- Horse drawn carriage rides
- Two moon bounces
- Hot chocolate and coffee bar
- ‘Adult’ beverage options for purchase & full mimosa bar!
In preparation for the market, the Clubhouse parking lot will be closed from Wednesday, December 1st at 7:00am through Saturday, December 4th. If you plan to visit the fitness center or clubhouse during those days please park near the pool. Towing will be strictly enforced.
EVENT PARKING! Sherriff’s Deputies will be on-site to direct traffic. Please do not park along the street in Rustling Oaks across from the Clubhouse, our horse drawn carriage needs space to maneuver and turn around. To enjoy the market and for everyone’s safety, please park at Fall Creek Elementary! Free shuttles are being provided by Primrose and will run continuously between the market and the parking lot to ensure you get to and from your car safely. See you there & Happy Holidays!