Dear Fall Creek Residents,
We would like to announce that the Pool at Fall Creek will be opening effective Saturday, May 30, 2020 by reservation only, in order to comply with the appropriate State of Texas and Harris County orders. Please read the information below in its entirety.
At this time the Fitness Center will remain closed due to the inability to carryout facility requirements as per the Texas Governors Orders and the Playgrounds will remain closed per Harris County Order which can be found below.
Currently, we are to operate the pool at 25% of Max Occupancy per State and Harris county guidelines. In order to ensure we do not go above these thresholds; we will utilize a reservation software to keep track of the occupancy level at any given time. In order to gain entry into the pool, you must have a reservation as well as an active amenity badge.
Please make reservations at https://www.planyo.com/booking/Fall-Creek-HOA
In an attempt to best comply with the rules and regulations set by the current orders, the following temporary rules will be used:
- Reservations will be set in 2 hour intervals
- In an attempt to provide access to as many residents as possible, consecutive reservations will not be allowed at this time
- Arrive early to confirm your reservation with our gate attendants – you must have the confirmation E-mail or text from our reservation software with you to be eligible to enter the facility, as well as an active amenity badge
- Approximately 15 minutes before the end of your reserved time, the Lifeguards will start requesting residents make their way to the pool exit
- No Guests allowed at this time
- Practice safe social distancing
- Bring hand sanitizer and use often
- Do not move any furniture
- The splash pad, water features and slide will remain closed per current orders
Please see the following resources:
Board of Directors
Leave a Reply