A quick note on 2018 Fall Creek Flying Fish swim team registration and some upcoming events and deadlines to be aware of.
- Registration is still open for the 2018 swim season
- Registration late fees ($50) commence on April 12
- Registration closes April 19
All registration activities are done online at the Fall Creek Flying Fish website. Look for the registration button in the upper right corner.
- You will also register for Rookie Camp online via the website (during the registration process). Rookie Camp is highly recommended for all new swimmers 8 and under.
- Rookie Camp starts Monday, April 16, 2018.
- First day of practice for returning swimmers is Monday, April 23, 2018.
Note: Swimmers 15 to 18 yrs. old swim free (only a family registration fee applies)
Orientation Meeting/Swimsuit Fitting
- This Sunday (April 8) at the Golf Club of Houston Clubhouse
- 2:00 – 4:00 pm: swimsuit fitting
- 4:00 pm: orientation meeting
- There will be a presentation providing an overview of the Fall Creek Flying Fish swim team and changes for the 2018 swim season – everyone is encouraged to attend.
- This is also an opportunity to meet the Board Members, Coaches, get answers to your questions, and purchase Fall Creek Flying Fish merchandise.
- This year ALL swimmers will be required to purchase a new team swimsuit – the team is on a 2-year cycle, and last year was the end of the current swimsuit cycle.
- Swimsuits are available to order via the website (www.fallcreekflyingfish.com).
- Personalized swim caps – deadline to order is April 5. No orders will be accepted after April 5.
- Non-personalized Fall Creek Flying Fish swim caps will be available after April 5th.
See you on Sunday,
Leave a Reply