Dear Fall Creek Residents,
Here is an update on some of the Fall Creek amenities:
- Parks – are open.
- Pools, splash pad, and pool slides – effective immediately are increased to 50% capacity. However, the pool play structure will remain closed. For more pool information please visit https://fallcreekhouston.com/pools.
- Fitness Center – will remain closed until all social distancing, disinfecting/cleaning and occupancy standards required by the state of Texas are amended to a level that our current design can satisfy.
- Tennis Courts – are open via reservation system and are limited to four people per court. For more tennis court information please visit https://fallcreekhouston.com/tennis.
- The Clubhouse – is currently open by appointment only Monday-Friday 9am-5pm (closed 1-2pm for lunch). Please contact our On-Site Administrator Becki Johnston by phone at 281-458-8000 or by email at [email protected] to schedule an appointment for amenity badges and gate codes.
Attached is the latest order from Governor Abbott: https://gov.texas.gov/news/post/governor-abbott-issues-executive-order-to-expand-openings-of-certain-businesses-and-activities. As government orders change, we will continue to provide updates impacting the amenities at Fall Creek.
During this time of re-opening and Covid-19, residents are instructed that their use of the amenities is on a USE AT YOUR OWN RISK basis. We would like to encourage the following to all who choose to use the facilities:
- Practice safe social distancing
- Bring hand sanitizer and use often
- Consider wearing a face mask.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact [email protected] or the Fall Creek Clubhouse during normal business hours.
Fall Creek Board of Directors