Dear Fall Creek Residents,
We would like to inform you that we will be opening the Clubhouse for residents that need Amenity Badges. This will be by appointment only due to COVID-19, Monday through Friday 9am-5pm (closed 1-2pm for lunch). All residents 12 years of age and older are required to have an amenity badge to access any amenity, including the pool. Please fill out the required forms, as discussed below, and bring a check or money order to your appointment, if required. If you already have an active amenity badge, no further action is necessary.
Prior to scheduling an appointment, please fill out the Waiver Form https://form.jotform.com/93366158005154. You will need to fill this out for each resident in your household who will be receiving an amenity badge. Once the form is filled out and submitted, please E-mail the additional required documentation to our Admin, Becki Johnston at [email protected]. Be sure to include your preferred day and timeframe for your appointment.
Requirements for All Residents:
- Drivers License or Government Issued Identification (Residents 16+)
- The listed owner of the home must be present at the appointment
- Filled out waiver form
- Residents ages 12-15 require parents present at the appointment
Requirements for Tenants:
- Lease Agreement
- Check or Money Order for $25 made payable to Fall Creek HOA for each tenant
*Listed Owner of the home is not required to be present at the appointment
Requirements for New Home Sales/New Owners:
- First page of the Closing Documents
Requirements for Replacement Amenity Badge:
- Check or Money Order for $25 made payable to Fall Creek HOA for each resident
For any additional questions, please call our Fall Creek Clubhouse at 281-458-8000.
Fall Creek Board of Directors