This Sunday, November 14th from 3-6pm, Humble Pies will be at the Harvest Cook-Off located at the Park behind the Fall Creek Clubhouse.
For $5 a slice and $20 a pie, fall flavors of pumpkin, pecan, apple, and buttermilk will be for sale to enjoy at the event or take home!
They will also be at the Fall Creek Farmer’s Market that morning from 9am-1pm if you are unable to make it to the afternoon event.
And don’t forget about our other fun activities!
- Pumpkin patch for selecting and decorating pumpkins (display them by the patch while the paint dries!)
- Fall family photo shoot with professional photographer and free downloads
- Complimentary apple cider to enjoy with your slice of Humble pie
- Hay rides through the community
- Cook-off entry taste testing
- Live music by a local resident band (bring your lawn chairs & blankets!)
See you there!