You will soon receive notice of the Fall Creek Annual Meeting via both USPS and via E-mail from our online voting site.
Please be advised of the following information to ensure a smooth vote for the two (2) open Director positions on the Fall Creek Board of Directors.
- If your E-mail is registered with Spectrum, you should start to receive the E-mails from [email protected] starting Friday, November 1, 2019.
- If you do not receive this E-mail, please verify it is not in your junk or spam mailbox.
- If you are not registered with Spectrum, you can still access this information by visiting https://fallcreekhoa.ivotehoa.com/accountSignup.php and registering to vote through that system.
- If you are registered with multiple E-mail addresses, the E-mail will only come to one E-mail address per lot.
- You can find your registration code as follows:
- It will be on the outside of the envelope for the mailout (under the Owner name) that you should be receiving shortly via USPS. In the example below, the Registration Code will be 5831234567 (EXAMPLE ONLY – IS NOT A VALID CODE).
7930 Fall Creek Bend
Humble, TX 77396
- You can also find it if you are signed up for an account through Spectrum by visiting SpectrumAM.com, signing into your account->Hover your mouse over the “For Homeowners” tab -> select “MY PROFILE”. Look under the ACCOUNT INFORMATION section where you will see your ACCOUNT NUMBER. Utilize this 10-digit number as your registration code – some account numbers may contain letters as well.
- If neither of these work for you, please contact [email protected] who can assist you further.
- Finally, if you require a paper ballot or have any questions, please feel free to reach out to [email protected] or call 281-458-8000.